Educare offers the following training:
- CMMC Certified Professional (5-day) - $2,495 per student virtual. On-site is dependent on number of students and location. [Schedule your CCP Class]
- Periodic Cyber Security Employee Training (1 - 2 hour sessions) - $1,250 per session virtual. On-site is dependent on location. [Email Educare to get a quote]
- Ensure your managers, systems administrators, and users of organizational systems are made aware of the security risks associated with their activities and of the applicable policies, standards, and procedures related to the security of those systems.
- Provide security awareness training on recognizing and reporting potential indicators of insider threat.
- Customized training package that ensures your personnel are trained to carry out their assigned information security-related duties and responsibilities, in accordance with your Systems Security requirements - $3,550 per role. [Email Educare to get a quote]
- Training (1 - 2 hour sessions) - $1,250 per session virtual. On-site is dependent on location.
|Daniel E. Turissini
Cyber Security Specialist/ CMMC Provisional Instructor
Board Member, AFCEA International
Deputy Chair, AFCEA Homeland Security Committee |
|A systems engineering/ integration innovator and leading expert in trusted managed services, Daniel Turissini has achieved Trusted Authority certifications for Public and Private enterprises, pivotal in achieving the vision of implementing the next generation of Cyber Security as a serial entrepreneur and as an expert consultant providing education and training in Information Assurance/ Cyber Security Policy, Practices and Technology integration. Dan has provided training for continuing education program for over two decades in Information Assurance and Cyber Security certifications, is the lead trainer for the Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (MITAGS) Cyber-Skilled Mariner Courses, has been a guest expert lecturer in Cyber and Risk management at Marymount University and is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Certified Provisional Instructor.
Dan Chairs the Marine Technology Society, Maritime Cyber Security and Infrastructure Committee and Vice Chairs the AFCEA, Homeland Security Committee where he actively evangelizes for the protection of Critical Infrastructure and Citizen privacy. On AFCEA’s Educational Foundation Board he is dedicated to providing educational incentives, opportunities and assistance in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
He holds a BS degree from the US Merchant Marine Academy, Dual License (Alumni’s Outstanding Professional Achievement Award) and a Master’s from the George Washington University, where he also completed the required credit hours in a formal program of study at the graduate level beyond master's study in pursuit of Doctoral program in Systems Engineering & Applied Sciences concentrated in Information Assurance and Cyber Security. |